Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

iPad with Legend





Shane's favorite computer game is League of Legend and his mama decided that he should have that for his birthday.... and since Shane plays that game all the time on his mama's iPad, I decided to have the iPad made of cake.. hehhee...


A lemon butter cake was fashioned into iPad with League of the Legend game on it.. This cake was sold for RM260.. the pain of this cake was to crop the League of the Legend picture.... many many hours was spent on such a task...


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

miruku said...

How do you make the picture? I really thought this is a ipad at first glance. Good job!

Food so delicious! said...

Milka,

The picture is printed on an icing sheet. A lot of work goes to having to crop the picture and printing it on the sheet.

Hehehehe.. I am not very happy with the finishings.. a bit messy at the edges.. Sigh.. I need to work on my finishings!