Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

A day off from work and some Gamja Jeon...




I first saw these cute pancakes on Terry's blog (www.hungerhunger.blogspot.com) and was immediately enticed to make them but of course, I needed help to finish them so, didnt make them until now... hehehe...as I finally found enough kakis to help eat them..


What I love about this pancake is that the ingredients are not rigid... I can put whatever I like.. and since I love vegetables, I had some chives, spring onions, onions, carrots, chilis, yellow capcicum, potatoes and buddha gourd with some fresh prawns. The method of making was also simple.. just dump everything in, add egg and flour.. stir and fry. What more can I asked for...


As for the taste... I must say it is yummy! Very veryyummy... especially with chili sauce. I didnt make the soya sauce thing since I am not a big fan of soya sauce. Every bite of this was crunchy yummy vegetables and I was surprised that it wasnt as oily as I thought it would be... I have this fear of flour and oil.. they seem to love each other and everytime I sink my teeth into such thing, the oil will squirt out in my mouth.... eeeyyyeewwww.. but for this, it was not like that..


So, with my friend over, we polished off most of this pancake for breakfast.... My friend was so amazed that these are made from vegetables and yet taste so good... Heh! heh! heh! I think this is a good item to have if you are thinking of getting anyone to eat vegetables....



Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

terri@adailyobsession said...

you did it! looks yummy:D

i'm into scallion pancakes now. oilier but taste even better than jeons!

Food so delicious! said...

Terri,

Ya and thank you so much for the recipe.. it is so yumms!!! A great snack to have anytime.

miruku said...

Dump everything, just add egg and flour... sounds simple for me to make this. Must try hehe. Thanks.

Food so delicious! said...

Milka, You should! This is very yummy and easy to make. Yes, just cut up everything, add in the flour, egg and salt and pepper and mix and pan fry them. Nutritious and yummy. Hehehe..