Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Raspberry & Cream.....Jewels!




Remember I said that I will be creating a lot of new flavors once I get my hands on these yummy new flavors from across the little sea?? Hehehehe.. so, here we go.. This is my first creation... Raspberry & Cream...


This is one flavor that I have always wanted to have but couldnt find it over this land and when I found it across the little sea down south, I grab it! Hehe... the flavoring paste smells simply heavenly.. very natural and the best part is that it doesnt color, so, I can actually add my own coloring. Hehehehe.. Anyway, I am very cautious about flavoring..they are unpredictable!! They can smell heavenly nice and sweet but when you add them into your food, it might just turn into something else! I think it's all about chemistry... hmmm.. Anyway, I only wanted a hint of the flavor so, I was careful not to add too much... a slight hint will entice and tempt the palate.. but a strong dose will just remind the mind of cough mixture! Hehehee..


So, these little delicate morsel of macarons are delicately flavored and paired with rich and creamy cream cheese frosting with a twist! A little lemon is added to give it an addictive edge and a hidden treasure of raspberry jelly is added to give it a jewel effect.


These are sold at RM3.50 each with a minimum of 20 pcs..


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

p3chandan said...

To tell you the truth, I havent tasted any macaroon yet..but I see everybody is raving about them! Must be very delicious depends on the flavour? Yours look like the ultimate temptation I miss out!

Food so delicious! said...

p3chandan,

It is very sweet but very flavorful because of the ground almond. It is a very addictive thing once you acquired the taste for it.

As for flavoring, it depends.. some people like it rich, I like it tangy.. so, it really depends. The art of eating this is the texture.. a little bit crunchy from the surface or they call it the skin, it is chewy in the middle with the rich filling of cream..

As for the original thing, it is from Paris and it is sweet as hell! Hahahahaha..

p3chandan said...

You really make me drool over it..must go get some!

Juliana said...

This flavor I highly recommend to order. Not so sweet as to compare to Rose in lime cream