Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Princess & Fairytales




With the current Royal Wedding fever building up, every young girl's dream is to be a princess and have fairytales..aaaaaahhh... I have quite a few orders for such theme!! Watch out for my next creation.. Casle and princess! Anyway, back to my story, I wish life is as simple and plain like fairytales. I recently watched the wedding of Princess Diana and Prince Charles and noted how blushing and radiant and happy the bride and groom were... yes, watch it to see that Charles didnt look like he is sad or didnt want to marry Diana. I suppose at that moment, he did! but for some reasons only known to them, he couldnt sail the storm of life... so, even the royalties are not spared of the reality of life.... Aaaaahhh..... life!!


Anyway, the above is the request of a 5 years old girl.. She wanted Princesses and fairytale.. hehehe.. and specifically chocolate and must be pretty! Hahahahahaa... And her wish came true.. a set of rich chocolate cupcakes with orange cream cheese frosting.. yes!!! wanted to try something different.. hence the orange and cream cheese frosting and my! oh! my! it is explosive!! The frosting is tangy but not tart.. sourish and blend well with the taste of cream cheese making it light and fun to eat.. and together with the cake.. it was awwweeesooommeee!!!


This set was sold for RM6.00 each with a minimum of 16..


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

terri@adailyobsession said...

are these drawings ready-bought stencils or do you make or draw them yourself? what a lot of work , but so pretty!

Food so delicious! said...

Terri,

These are printed on icing sheets. You need to scout for the pictures, crop them to fit the size and print.. and need to cut them to stick on the cupcakes..

Hehehehe.. I wish I am that artistic to draw them...