Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Pastry - Fisherman's Cups







I made this yummy finger food for my latest food catering to a children's party. The child's mama, who is one of my loyal customer, wanted something different for her daughter's party... and I came up with this..


This is basically a crispy pastry cup filled with lots of succulent and fresh seafood, namely, prawns, crab meat, scallops all mixed up with crunchy niblets made from diced celery and cucumbers.. nicely flavored with a home made dressing.. hehehe.. the combination made this very very yummy!!


These are sold at RM4.90 each... expensive I think not!! Hehehe..


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

miruku said...

Come open shop in Ipoh....