Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Strawberry Yogurt Chiffon.. Another bouffant creation...




My friend wanted something different...With a bad throat and cough, she wanted something light and refreshing and I come up with this! Hehehe.. I just wanted an excuse to create... and she gave me the perfect excuse! So, with some yogurt, some fresh strawberries, I made this chiffon cake..

The taste is fab!! For one, it has yogurt.. so, it was something very appetizing.. for another, it has strawberries... Frankly, I think the US strawberries will be nicer for this cake as it will add a more vibrant and fragrant aroma to the cake... but unfortunately, all there is in season now are korean strawberries.. and I find them not suitable for cake.. anyway, thank god this turned good.... hehehehehe..

So, my dear friend with a bad throat and cough had her treat... a very refreshing treat! hehehehe...


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

5 comments:

Juliana said...

I can proclaim Foodelicious has created the 1st Strawberry Yogurt Chiffon. All this while i thot chiffons had boring flavor like pandan and orange or may be I'm not adventurous enough but strawberry yogurt chiffon has the amazing taste. Can I place order 1 and the date collection on the 29th April?

Food so delicious! said...

Ju.... Hehehehehe.... not bad eh my creation.. You sure you dont want to try other flavors first?? Banana Rum?? Banana Lime?

Juliana said...

I don't mind other flavor but can guarantee nice bo?

Food so delicious! said...

Ju, try first la. Let me make and you come try...

Juliana said...

Ok lor. I'm glad you chose me to be your guinea pig. Hahahaha......