Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

It has been a macaroon week!!



I have been having a macaroon week.. creating and coming up with new flavors and selling them. It has been exciting and yet very frustrating. Exciting because the creations are different from what can be found outside and around. Frustrating because sometimes, the macaroons fail flat on my face!! I am not sure.. it could be weather, with the rain pouring like horses from sky, the macaroons were not able to create "skin" before baking.. Sigh.. after awhile, I just put off making macaroons until the weather is sunny..


Yes, it cost quite a bit to fail as the almonds are extremely expensive lately. So, after many failures, I have been improved! Hehehehee... Happy Macaroons everyone!!







Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

SiZ said...

Hola! I love the macarons! And I am eating ONE per day...it is chewy UNLIKE some other macarons that I have bought from some famous stores. 
My fav among the three would be pandan ...and salted gula Melaka...it has a unique taste. And yea, I have never eaten this flavor anywhere else.
Next flavor would be coconut and lime...aaaaaaaaa....I can't believe that she is so creative in creating new weird flavours that taste is so good
Last but still deliciously yummy is the sesame black sesame. Even though it looks like an egg..can't remember which egg. It has this acquired taste.nevertheless yummy yummy
 I've tried pearls' lychee and rose. OMG! It tasted so heavenly in my mouth
In a nutshell let us call her Ms Scrumptious Pearl!

But please take note! Her macarons ARE CHEWY & yummylicious,

Do order...and you'll be very awfully pleased!

Food so delicious! said...

Thanks SiZ!! You have been a very supportive customer of mine.. and thank you for ever willing to try my creations and give constructive comments in areas that I could improve.

Thanks!