Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Magical Carriage





A 3 going to be 4 years old girl sat on my lap and whispered to me that she wanted a magical carriage, just like Cinderella's. Hahahaha... this girl knows what she wants! So, I made the above for her. Her mama told me that this year will not be a big celebration like the years before as her birthday will be on a weekday, hence, it will just be a family celebration and this cake will be just right.


This is the little girl's favorite vanilla buttercake and it weighs about 2.3kg and was sold for RM220.


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: