Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Prosperity Cups - Roselle jam variant





My roselle plants have been fruiting like there is no tomorrow!! and with that, I have so many bottles of roselle syrup and tubs of jam.. plenty of tubs. I have been distributing these 2 items all over the place. Hehehehe.. and comments received were very positive. The syrup was well received by the kids and the jam was enticing to the adults. But with my giving away exercise, I am still stuck with plenty tubs of jam so, I came up with this...

Prosperity cups! Hehehe!! one Chinese New Year I made this very pretty and exciting tart which I name it prosperity cups. Basically, it is a very light and crispy pastry with jam in it.. The contrasting texture is very enticing.. the light and crispy pastry meets the sticky and slightly chewy jam.. Yuummms!!

The unique thing about this is the jam. It's tangy but yet not tart.. very pleasing and blends well with the pastry.. simply addictive! You will not stop at one..


I have yet to think if I wanna sell this.. hehehee.. I might just be selfish and keep this all to myself.. because I love it very much! Woo hoo..



Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Juliana said...

Placing my CNY order now for this Proserity Cups.