Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Lunch at Secret Garden - Pan Fried Salmon with Tangy Mango Salsa





I personally am not a big fan of salmon... but I am a big fan of salsa! Hahahahhaa.. On hot days, I like my salsa to be tangy. On rainy days, I like it spicy. Today, as I am not well, I have decided to pan fry a piece of salmon and ladden it with very tangy mango salsa. This shall be my monster's lunch today.

On a hot pan, as the salmon sits sizzling, I chopped up tomatoes, onions, pineapples and mangoes into small cubes, spice them up with bunch of thyme with lime, salt, honey and a dash of balsamic vinegar. Once the salmon was dished up, it was generously ladden with tangy Mango Salsa.. The aroma is simply very very enticing and with a plate of hot rice, my monster polished off all in a jiffy.


With the extra salsa, my monster and I had a whale of time watching TV and eating corn chips dipped in these salsa. A very addictive passtime..



Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: