Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Do drop me a line or two at fooodelicious@gmail.com if you have any enquiries pertaining to my creations. As for drooling...STOP! call 012-250 1864 to order now.

Jam Slices





Another variant I came up with using my Roselle jam. I got this idea from those traditional slices of cookies using shortcrust pastry at the bottom and a layer of jam with sweet coconut topping. However, funky me decided to change the shortcrust pastry slightly to give it a more melt in the mouth texture that will blow your mind off with a generous layer of tangy roselle jam. As for the top, instead of using coconut and sugar and what have you as topping, I decided to top this with another layer of pastry and a generous handful of almond flakes. The result??


Awesome!! Addictive!! Dont say I didnt warn you..



Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Juliana said...

Oooo.....yes!yes!yes! very good.

Food so delicious! said...

Thanks Ju! Hehehehe.. I like this too. It's very addictive and I had to quickly send out all for sampling before they end up in my tummy!

I think this is good for xmas!! What you think?

Juliana said...

Great idea! replace with pineapple rolls